Snoop On Me:
said before makes that clear, here is one to look at. SnoopOnMe. What does it do? Well, you download their software. It
takes snapshots of your screen and posts them online. Why? Why on EARTH, you might ask. Here are some reasons folks have
mentioned to me.
– If I know folks are watching, I’ll pay more attention to my work.
– It stops people from looking at porn while at work.
– No more Facebook. Here are some reasons folks have mentioned why they would NEVER do this.
– What if I’m checking my bank account? (Screenshots made too small
to read, but …)
– What if I’m grading someone’s assignment?
– What if I’m looking at patient records? Go figure. Me, I’m baffled.